PAY PER VIEW
Pay-per-view (PPV) provides a service by which a television or internet audience can purchase events to view via private telecast. The broadcaster shows the event at the same time to everyone ordering it (as opposed to video-on-demand systems, which allow viewers to see recorded broadcasts at any time). Events can be purchased using an on-screen guide, an automated telephone system, internet subscription, a live customer service representative or through ticket sales. Events often include feature films, sporting events and “special” events such as concerts, professional wrestling, mixed martial arts, and boxing.
1000 subscriptions/viewers @ US$10.00 per viewer = US$10,000.00
- The above rate is not standard but used only as an example. Carpet Media SLU will recommend a suitable package based on size of event, reach, target group etc.
- Additional costs other than PPV rates may be incurred based on requirements.
- PPV services are currently provided only for Internet broadcasts.
- All clients are required to have a Credit Card attached to a PayPal account.
- Minimum four (4) weeks advance notice of booking.